We spent Thanksgiving at the cabin in Pinetop with the Sherwood side. We had so much fun.My Poppy Sherwood's twin came over with his daughter & her baby. He was so cute!
My Poppy planned a "shoot-a-thon".
My favorite part was......
ALL THE JUNK FOOD!!!!
and matching of course....When the kids were playing games we played "spin bottle". We would spin a bottle. If it pointed at you when it stopped you had to say who you liked....
When it came to me I said " My family & JESUS!"
Why is that so funny????
I was in a parade for VETERANS with my Cummard family and it was so much fun.
(I even helped make the float.)
It is so much fun.
I really like when my mom rides {her bike} or runs by when I am at recess playing. I love playing "hand games with songs", jump roping, and making new friends. I love P.E. and reading group & library. I love my teacher & all the helpers. I really love going to school with all of my Cummard cousins (and Noah). I do not like how EARLY school starts though!
2 times now, my mom {and Noah} came and ate lunch with me and my friends... and cousins!One Sunday after church, I was trying to help mak some money for a new house.....
I decided to help make food or drinks for people... like my dad, or grandma, or poppy....
EVEN THOUGH I was at their house, & it was most of their food.... they PAID ME!!
I even made this sign:
{The picture is a glass of water with the $ crossed out! IF they bought food, they got water for FREE!!! It was a really good deal!}




No comments:
Post a Comment