{man, it's such a classic}
(Then it switched to LITTLE RASCALS for awhile)
Everything Elle & Noah talked about would turn into something about THE SANDLOT.
They would randomly quote lines or bring up the movie out of the blue.
Ellie even said to Mike {my boss at USA GYM}: "L 7 WEINIE".
Luckily Mike said "Ellie, that is one of my favorite movies!!"
One night Ellie & I went to eat at YOKO {fast food} & she was pointing behind me & said:
"Oh my gosh mom! Look!"
I turned around, looked around & then asked what she was pointing at.
Then Elle said: "Mom, the wall says L 7 WEINIE!"
Noah likes to dress himself on Sundays. For a very long time it was whatever basketball clothes he could find. BUT for NOW- he likes to dress like this:THAT HE DID/DOES!!!!
He'll say: "Watch me run like Benny!"
He'll make sure that his shirt swings open! We all laugh.
(He loves riding his bike like Benny, too.)



1 comment:
I just asked them today...which is your favorite movie?
Noah: "Sandlot. Cuz I like Benny"
Ellie: "Little Rascals. Cuz Darla is so cute when she says, 'He loves me, he loves me not'."
Post a Comment